Alternative Ways of Giving & Supporting

Cost of living has increased worldwide and I think it’s fair to say we are all feeling the pinch.

So what about a few ways you could give without spending MORE money than you already have to?

Check out below for some cost effective ways to support your wallet AND Move the World

  1. Easy Fundraising
    Did you know that whenever you buy anything online, you could be raising a free donation for Move the World?
    There are over 7,000 brands including John Lewis & Partners, Argos, Uswitch, eBay, M&S, Just Eat, Now TV, Domino’s Pizza and Audible ready to give a free donation every time you shop online via easyfundraising.

    It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
    Plus, if you sign up and raise £5 in donations, easyfundraising will give MTW a bonus £5 donation. (every little bit helps!)

    All you have to do is:
    – Go to:
    – Click ‘support this cause’ and create an account
    – Choose from over 7,000 brands to do your online shopping as normal and our cause will receive a free donation with every purchase you make.

    Thank you for your support, you’ll be helping to make a real difference to Move the World.

  2. Save & Fundraise
    Save money on your bills and donate!
    Book your free Bills MOT here today.

    Move the World have a new exciting partnership with ‘Save & Fundraise’ to help our supporters save money on their bills at home whilst also raising money for our work.
    Save and Fundraise have offered to give our supporters Free MOTs for their home bills to show where significant savings could be made, with the average household saving in excess of £300.
    When one of our supporters chooses to make a saving with Save and Fundraise, the supporter will also get to gift Move the World a donation of £50 or £100 to us!
    With the cost of living crisis, we love the idea of being able to help our supporters whilst also raising much needed funds for our work.All you need to do is to head to and book yourself a Free 20min Bills MOT with Tom.
    Please note that this is only open to home owners for the time being

  3. Legacy Giving
    Make a lasting difference by leaving a gift in your will.
    After taking care of your loved ones, would you consider leaving a gift in your will to Move the World and make a lasting difference in the lives of students and schools throughout the Ga West District?

    Donating just 1% can make a massive difference, and means that the other 99% is left to your loved ones.
    Bonus: Did you know you might save £400 inheritance tax for every £1,000 you leave to charity in your will?

  4. RideLondon 100
    We have 5 (five) spots for the epic RideLondon100 this May 2023!
    Is your new years resolution to try something new and/or push yourself further?
    ‘don those cycling shorts and help fundraise for Move the World education programmes.
    100 miles beginning in the streets of London, out into the Essex countryside and finishing right on Tower Bridge!
    Get in touch with for more information and how to sign up.

  5. Sign up to our newsletter
    We promise not to spam!
    Our monthly newsletter keeps you up to date with what we are doing and news from our projects.
    Sign up here by scrolling to the bottom of the page!

  6. Ask a team member to come and speak
    Are you part of an extra curricular group?
    Does your company meeting need a little refresh?
    Maybe a new theme for your monthly coffee morning?
    We love coming out, meeting our supporters in person and telling you all about our projects and what we do. Email to arrange a visit in 2023.

  7. Follow our Socials
    Keep up to date with news from our projects and announcements.
    Stay in the loop and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *